Group ESC Troyes B. Factory is there to help users in their documentary researches, proposing an updated and relevant content on our teaching topics. The B. Factory operates on a surface of over 600m 2, and welcomes students in 2 friendly spaces with contemporary design on both Campus Brossolette and Saint-Martin. There, you will work in a peaceful, friendly and comfortable environment, encouraging creativity and collaborative work.
B. Factory Brossolette gathers nearly 9 000 management, entrepreneurship, tourism and social health documents. It is situated at the main entrance of the Brossolette Campus and is divided on several spaces:
-Ground-floor: Newspaper room, academic room and Career Center room
-First floor: Collaborative space, zen space, exhibition space, cultural and event space, scientific promotion space. For group works, you will find four bubbles each able to host 6 to 8 people available.
B.Factory is situated at the man entrance of Campus Saint-Martin, right inside the walls of the ancient St Martin ès Aires abbey. You will find a private work room counting over 2000 publications for you researches in Design, industrial creation, architecture and art as well as a multimedia space and a comprehensive material library.
B.Factory Saint Martin
Media libraries propose a collection of books, e-books, DVD, internship reports and numeric databases. A few iPads could be borrowed on the spot.
La B.Factory est membre du consortium
Each month, B.Factory proposes a series of animations mixing different publics:
- 10 minutes pour comprendre: A 10 minutes informal weekly presentation on a topical subject or particular passion, followed by 10 minutes of questions and answers with the public (teachers, students, collaborators)
- World-Coffees: Weekly Language café between students, animated by international students
- Thursday Meeting: Monthly meeting around a cup of coffee, with a cultural player to help you discover the essential places of Troyes and help you understand the development strategy of some cultural, institutional or associative bodies.
- Balades en ville: Have a walk in town and discover cultural, original and unusual places
- The book corner: Meetings for the group reading aficionados (students, teachers and collaborators) around a cup of coffee.